Monday, November 22, 2010

Today was good news for Mike. He lost 5.6 lbs overnight based on the steak day plus his time in the spa. I lost 1.4 lbs over night. Why do guys lose more than gals??? I am actually 2 ozs lower than my LDD. Again, I think that is where my body stabilized between 170-172 but not 2 lbs more than my LDD.

Anyhow, Mike still have almost another 5 lbs to get back to his LDD. He will be working hard the next couple of days to get there before Thanksgiving but in the end, he will be back at his LDD by December 25 so that he can continue to lose more from that time.

I am still amazed at how little things can make a difference - the steak day, low carb day, etc. I am just glad that the extra weight has stayed off and I have about a month to go for Round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment