Sunday, July 25, 2010

P1 Day 1 and 2

My husband and I have been researching HCG for over a month and decided to move forward this weekend. We are using GNC HCG Platinum drops. Neither of us want to use the shots so we finally trusted GNC's reputation we decided to go with their drops. We didn't want to take any risks.

So this weekend was a trip to Allentown for our nephew's high school graduation party - so on Saturday we had tons of fattening food and on Sunday, we have finished the day and the fat loading weekend with Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

My goal is to lose 35 pounds and my husband's goal is to lose 45. So hear we go. Tomorrow when we weigh in we are expecting to gain weight as we have seen from others posts - so we are not looking for any loss -YET.

I will continue to update this as I go through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment