Monday, July 26, 2010

P2 D1

Today was the first day! Hurray! We were disappointed with the weigh in because we both gained either 3 or 5 pounds from the fat loading weekend. Oh boy, now I have to lose that also.

Today's meals were good. Beef taco (with romaine lettuce leaves for taco shell, apple, orange and then chicken salad. Glad we have recipes specifically for HCG.

I have to walk a couple of blocks to my office so I got some walking in. Then after dinner we took our dog for a short walk.

Not hungry. No headaches.

All is well.

Here are the links I use:

(one of my favorite sites because I usually find answers on this one most.)

1 comment:

  1. Certainly a good article. Experience is the best teacher. My friend is on weight loss diet, she is unable to decide whether she should go for hcg diet or not, also she is confused Where to buy hcg drops. I have forwarded this link to her. Hopefully she will get satisfying information from here about weight loss.

    ReplyDelete