Wednesday, December 29, 2010

R2 P2 D3

Another day in paradise. Overnight I lost 2.2 lbs weighing in at my R1 LDD at 171.8. Mike lost 3.6 lbs weighing in at 256.4. He is still 12.6 lbs higher than his R1 LDD. He lost 27.6 on R1 and by the time this is over he is hoping he will be over 50 lbs lost. That will be amazing especially for him. He has not stopped taking his synthroid this round. He will see how it goes but so far so good.
We went to the gym today for our last training sessions. We had 2 more so we thought we would use them now so we can try to burn a little more. The trainer took it easy on me because I just wanted a review session so that I can it more on my own. We both also went into the sauna for 15-20 minutes. It went well and I am feeling just fine. Mike must had it a little tougher because this afternoon he has a headache.He is not sure if it is his sinuses or because he did too much. I know he is trying really hard to lose as much weight as he can but I will need to watch him to make sure he isn't doing too much.

For lunch, we had bbq hamburg with radishes. I am not sure what we are having for dinner but I am sure it will be chicken. It is too bad that Mike doesn't like seafood because we both could do some great dishes if he did. Instead, I usually take shrimp to work for lunch so I can at least have my seafood fix.

As I am heating up my tea in the microwave, I am also doing squats, leg raises and using the jars of spaghetti as weights to work my arms. I know they say you should exercise but doing this 2-3 times a day should only help since I am not really raising my heart rate or running out of breath. I will now if I continue to lose a pound or more a day. In R1, we didn't exercise at all and this time, I just feel like I have to do something - even lightly.

We will see how the exercise and the sauna helped tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment