Friday, December 31, 2010

R2 P2 D5 Yahoo!

Waiting for good things works. Today I weighed in at 168.6! Yahoo. Yesterday was 170.4 and I was bummed I didn't break into the 169s and today I am in the 168s!!! I am feeling great. So far this round I have lost another 5.4 lbs. All being more than a pound a day. I hope that I keep losing at least another pound a day because then I will be in the 150s by next Sunday - squeaking by but hopefully there. Have to lose 1 lb a day to get there! Only 8.7 lbs! I feel like I am obsessed this time with dropping more weight. I can't sit still. I feel like I have a ton of energy. I am doing light exercising whenever I can. For example, when I have something in the microwave for a couple of minutes, I do squats, leg lifts and use the spaghetti jars as weights to work my arms. All this in less than 3 minutes. If I do that a couple times a day, I hope it is helping to burn that fat off! We will see. Last time, I feel into losing .8 lbs a day and that was a bummer because those extra .2 lbs added up and I didn't get to break into the 160s the first time. This time, I am all geared to make sure I break into the 150s.

Mike had a yahoo moment today also. He lost 2.8 lbs and is now at 253.8. He gained .2 yesterday and he was not in a good mood. A headache woke him up in the middle of the morning. This was 3 days of headaches and we are trying to figure out whether is withdrawal from the carbs, etc. Hopefully this morning will be the last day. If not, I have told him to think about stopping his synthroid again. He did last time and lost the weight. He went back on it and gained weight back. So I am not convinced the synthroid is good for him. I will have to investigate it some more. And if he gets his weight down and his thyroid still shows it is underactive, I don't know if there is a reason to keep to keep taking it. We will see what the doctor says after this Round to see if he will agree. Of course, we haven't told the doc yet we have been doing this. Our annual physicals are in a couple of months and we will be surprising him with the weight loss on both of us.
Last night we had hamburgers and salad for dinner. Mike made one of the salad dressing from the recipe book and it was very good. Who would of thought that a salad dressing without oil would be good but it was.

Anyhow, all is good today. I am not hungry, not tired with no headaches.

For lunch we had bbq beef and radishes. For dinner, we had chicken fingers and cucumbers. Yum.

So all is well. Hopefully more than a pound loss tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment