Thursday, December 2, 2010

P4 Continues

So we both lost some weight after the steak day. I lost 1.4 overnight but the last three days I have lost 3.4 lbs. So I am back to .2 under my LDD. Mike lost 4.6 overnight but he is still between 10-12 over his LDD. He is frustrated because he says he hasn't been eating more so I wonder if he is gaining weight because he is not making his 1500 calories per day. Anyhow, we are counting down to 12/25 as our first fat day for Round 2. In the meantime, we will try not to gain any more weight and Mike hopes to lose more before the 25th so he can start from his LDD. That means 10-12 lbs lost in 3 weeks so that will be hard. AT least he hasn't gained all of his weight back so that is good. More later.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say THANK YOU for doing this blog. I've seen mixed reviews online about this diet, but it is reassuring to actually SEE documented/blogged results. Thank you! And keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete