Wednesday, January 5, 2011

R2 P2 D10

I lost another 1.4 lbs today and am now at 166.4. Yahoo. Mike dropped also and is at 244.2 - only .4 lbs from his R1 LDD. So all in all everything is going great. Obviously I won't be in the 150's by Sunday but at least it is going in the right direction. :-)

We both are a little hungry tonight but we are holding on. Not sure why but probably still what I call habits. You sit in front of the TV and you want to munch on something. I really don't have a grumbling stomach but just feel like I could eat some ice cream or chocolate. I don't know how to explain it. Mike feels the same way.

We will be finishing two weeks this weekend. I am still excited about the weight loss. The 1.4 lbs gain early set me back but as I said yesterday, my depression is gone. LOL . I actually go to sleep hoping for another pound or more in the morning. I know, I am obsessed but I am goal oriented and I see that I have 11 more pounds to get there.

I also think about the next time we are seeing our family and surprising them with our weight loss. Can't wait for everyone to say "Wow". :-) That will be two weekends from now. During that weekend, we are going to do two cheat days. We have read that while we are "cheating" we shouldn't take our drops - so we will see. We just want to enjoy my mother-in-laws 80th birthday! So we will see how that goes and what we will gain. We will be making some smart choices I am sure but we will exceed our calories. Who can resist Emeril's Steakhouse! :-)

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment