Saturday, January 8, 2011

R2 P2 D12-13

Well another Saturday weigh in. Mike continues to lose and is now at 243. That is great. Before we started R1, he was at 271.4 so this is a total loss of 28.4 lbs. I am now at 165.6 and my starting weight 188. for a total loss of 22.8 lbs. That is incredible amount of weight lose since August even though we took several months off in between. One month R1 (23 days) and now we are in P2 D13. We are both glad about that.

Both Mike and I gained some yesterday due to Melba toast. I should know better about eating a single serving of that! Everytime I gain. We had french onion soup with the melba toast and I had 2.5 pieces. I should have only had 1/2 of a piece! But it was so good and that was how much was recommended according to the diet book. So I have dropped the 1.4 lbs I gained plus .2 more. According to my forecast, I MAY finally be in the 150's and Mike in the 230's by Saturday.

Then we cheat that weekend for my mom's 80th birthday. We will see how that goes but hopefully we won't gain too much -only a couple of pounds. I hope we both are smart about what we eat. I will limit my carbs for sure.

Mike is having difficulty with this Round. More so than the first round. He is not sure he can go all the way through the rest of the month to D40. I am hoping we can do at least two more weeks. If the cheat days don't hurt too much, than we can see how it goes.

We are going to the sauna this morning so we hope that if we do that every day, that will also help us continue to lose more weight each day. We will see how much today's sauna impacts tomorrow's weight. It has helped in the past.

Will post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment