Monday, August 16, 2010

P2 D21

Yesterday was chicken tacos (romaine lettuce) for lunch and steak for dinner. Mike gained a pound and I lost .2. Every time we have steak we essentially don't lose weight or gain it. We had a New York Strip steak so there probably was more fat in it then the fat we trimmed.

Today was cold chicken salad with celery for lunch. We don't know what we will be having for dinner. Dinner was hamburgers and cucumbers.

Of course, every day we have one apple and one orange.

We are getting a little anxious about Saturday and are totally bored with the recipes. Not much we can do differently or eat any differently from the recipes so we are just counting down 4 more full days after today until Phase 3. We are already looking at low carb recipes so that we are prepared for the 3 weeks. Planning, planning and more planning to success. Anyhow, we are reading over and over again Phase 3 so that we are doing what we need to do.

I realized that I never did share any of my links that have helped us be so successful so I just posted it in my P2 D1 post but am now including it here also:


(one of my favorite sites because I usually find answers on this one most.)


No comments:

Post a Comment